We are self-managed super fund specialists recognised by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ). The proactive strategic advice we provide to our SMSF clients distinguishes us from many other accountants.
We provide advice on:
- End of year contributions – both concessional and non-concessional
- Account based pensions (ABP) and transition to retirement (TTR) pensions
- Limited Recourse Borrowing Arrangements
- Transfer of business real property
- Taxation of death benefits
- Re-contribution strategies
- Investment strategies
- Lump Sum withdrawals
- Receiving death benefits
- Wind up of an SMSF
- Intergenerational and succession planning
As a Trustee of a self-managed super fund, it is your responsibility to ensure that the year-end compliance and audit requirements of your SMSF have been met. We can help with this and minimise your exposure to risk.
We use the most up-to-date technology and software to ensure completing this work is efficient and cost effective, with a minimal amount of information required from you.
Auditing an Self Managed Super Fund is complex and may only be undertaken by authorised ASIC registered auditors. Through building a trusted relationship with our auditor, the team at AR Advisors are well positioned to help our clients navigate their way through these intricate issues. Our clients enjoy peace of mind knowing that any issues with their financial statements have been dealt with prior to audit.